The Model 415 WDR is an all-in-one computer controlled GTAW Power Supply. It is primarily designed to work with AMI’s orbital and fixed automation weld heads.
The Model 415 WDR Power Supply can control third party positioners and welding manipulators. The Model 415 WDR incorporates a powerful automation controller designed to meet the challenges of the most demanding welding applications. At the heart of the power supply is an industrial computer programmed via a large 12â€ touch screen or keyboard. The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) makes programming easy using standard welding industry terminology and clearly organized input fields.
- Computer-controlled, Windows operating system
- 4 standard and 4 optional closed-loop motor servos
- 8 motor controls for positioning (jog)
- High-precision gas and water flow sensor
- Built-in water cooling and system diagnostics
- High-capacity memory for program storage
- Operator’s pendant with heads-up display
- Automatic configuration for AMI held heads
- 2 USB ports
- Remote control PC interface via Ethernet LAN
- WDR (Weld Data Recording): recording and saving of weld data; exporting to a storage device in native or other file formats: saving project weld data records as a single file.
- Remote welding video systems
- Up to 8 open-loop motor servos
- Measurement outputs
- Offline programming
Compatible with most AMI pipe weld heads.