Esab Savage A-40 9-13 Black Welding Helmet
Product Info & Overview
Ideal functionality, performance and comfort.
Provides a high-tech lightweight shell to protect from heat.
- External shade adjustment between Din 9-Din 13,
- An optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response.
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50mm,
- Wider field or vision and better spatial awareness.
- True colour, allowing for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition.
Can be used in:
- Plasma cutting
- Oxy-fuel cutting
- SMAW/MMA (stick)
- GTAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW – Plasma Arc Welding