Jasic TIG 200P AC/DC Digital Pulse Inverter
Feature rich AC/DC inverter for superior arc performance
The Jasic TIG 200P AC/DC Digital Pulse Inverter is a technologically advanced single phase inverter power source suitable for medium production work. The innovative and user friendly digital control panel allows full control of welding parameters.
The excellent technical characteristics of the 200 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally qualified TIG welders that require precise and reliable performance.
The Jasic TIG 200P AC/DC Digital Pulse Inverter package includes
- AC/DC TIG welding inverter power source, TIG welding torch & adaptor.
- Gas regulator.
- Earth return lead
- Operating instructions.
- 5 year warranty
• TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
• 43 KHz inverter frequency and strong shock resistance IGBT
• Program memory storage
• Peak current control, 2T/4T
• Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
• Pulse adjustment
• Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, cleaning width
• Remote control interface
• AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
• DC TIG function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
• Smooth arc and stable welding performance
• Heavy duty 35/50 dinse sockets
• MMA remote capability
• VRD Function
• AVR generator friendly
Arc Force/Spot Time Indicator
Welding Parameter Area
TIG Pulse Options Indicator
Welding Process Selection Switch
2T/4T/Spot Selection Switch
Multi Function Control Dial
Parameter Alarm Indicator
Input Voltage: AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
Ieff(A): TIG 16A
Input Power (kVA): 6.9
Current Range (A): MMA 10 – 160
TIG 5 – 200
Duty Cycle @ 40°C: MMA 160A @ 30%
TIG 200A @ 25%
No-Load Voltage (V): 65 (VRD – 7V)
Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/B
Dimensions (LxWxH mm): 566 x 224 x 405
Weight (Kg): 15
Steel/Stainless Steel up to 4.8mm (3/16″)
Aluminium up to 6.4mm (1/4″)
AC/DC TIG welding inverter power source, TIG welding torch
& adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead,
Link to Jasic product information here.