Norton VTX Rapid Prep Low Flex – Surface Blending Discs with attachment
Norton VTX Rapid Prep Low Flex – Surface Blending Discs with attachment – surface blending products are reinforced with a special nylon fibre net backing (scrim) to increase the resistance to tearing. They provide a unique combination of aggressive performance, long life and improved finish. Quick change benefit with the SpeedLok system.
Features and Benefits
- For cleaning and conditioning, gain higher material removal, longer life and consistent, smear-free finishes, even on high nickel content alloys
- Proprietary engineered Vortex aluminum oxide abrasive grain and coating method combine maximum cutting speed with the consistent finish of finer grades to reduce process times by 50%+ by combining multiple grit sequences into 1 step
- Up to 4x longer life than competitor products, material removal level is maintained throughout disc life, reducing the need for rework & reducing total consumable cost
- Body shop repair
- Stainless Steel
- Pneumatic Grinder / Die-Grinder / Mini-Grinder
- Dimensions – 50mm
- Subshape – Discs with attachments
- Grit – VFine
- Colour – Blue
- Art. No: 66623378347
Norton Abrasives web site here.