Esab Rogue ET 180i CE DC Tig Welder
The latest Esab Rogue ET 180i CE DC Tig Welder welder from Esab. We also now stock SGS rent-free Argonas (local collection/delivery) in 10ltr and 20ltr sizes
Last one at this price – beat the price rise!
Esab Part Code 0700500080 Link to Esab
- Comes with Esab Tig Torch and ground lead
- Superior Arc characteristics –Smooth, Stable performance.
- Generator Compliant –Suitable for use with generators (recommended 7 kW).
- Easy to Use –Set the welding current and weld with excellent results
- Practical Design -makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
- Robust Design –IP23S Designed for Fabrication Shop or Site application.
- PFC ensures a stable arc, resistant to power fluctuations even while working on long extension cables up to 100 m (PRO version only)
- Optional analogue remote control (PRO version only)
Rogue ET is a powerful and easy to handle entry level high frequency start TIG machine. It has been designed with ESAB DNA code which gives great robustness locked in very compact housing.
Lightweight, ergonomic handle, carry strap and long extension cables make Rogue ET the ideal solution for field applications. All variants of machines are suitable to work with generators (7kW).
Rogue ET performs with exceptional arc characteristics, both in TIG and MMA mode. There is a broad number of advanced parameters that can be adjusted in TIG: gas pre flow, start current, ramp up time, ramp down time, finish current and post flow. All of these can be worked with 2 or 4 stroke mode. Additionally the PRO version has a pulsing feature with frequency from 0,2 Hz up to 500 Hz for better heat input control. In MMA, user can adjust Hot Start or Arc Force, to match his best welding preferences or application. All of this can be quickly adjusted by simple and intuitive user interface.
Esab Rogue – the range introduction video
Need filler wire? See here