Flexovit PerFlex Zirconia Alumina Flap Discs
Flexovit PerFlex Zirconia Alumina Flap Discs:-
Flexovit flap discs are available in a variety of specifications to meet the different needs and applications of the market. Coarser grits are ideally
suited for applications where fast and high rates of stock removal are needed. Finer grits offer a good balance between effective stock removal
and a good surface finish.
Low set-up times, reduced noise levels, comfortable and cool grinding, anti-clogging technology and the fact that no backing-pad is required
ensures a very balanced all-round performance and versatility.
Flap discs are particularly suitable for rough and intermediate grinding operations, delivering fast stock removal. The cloth flaps are designed
and positioned to wear evenly so that new grit is exposed helping to maintain a uniform result over a long period of time.
Disc Shape – Type 29 Conical
- For both contoured surfaces and edge work
- Angled flaps offer greater contact when removing stock on flat surfaces
- The best choice for fast stock removal
- Dimensions – 115x22mm
- Optimal material removal rate
- Low vibration levels
- Consistent cut rate
- Perfect price/performance ratio
- Grit 40 – Art No: 78072750539
- Grit 60 – Art. No: 78072750541
- Max RPM – 13300
- Materials – Stainless steel, inox & duplex
Link to Flexovit website click here.